Many know about ozone due to pollution, industrial applications, or the ozone layer. Ozone therapy is different from these topics and entails the safe administration of a pure ozone-oxygen mixture of gas.
Ozone (O3) is created when diatomic oxygen (O2) is exposed to an electrical field or ultraviolet (UV) light. Exposure to these high levels of energy causes a portion of the diatomic oxygen molecules to split into individual oxygen atoms. These free oxygen atoms combine with diatomic oxygen molecules to form ozone.
Ozone is an unstable molecule due to the weak bonds holding the third oxygen atom, making ozone a naturally powerful oxidizing and disinfecting agent. Ozone delivers oxidizing power either directly or through the generation of hydroxyl-free radicals in the decomposition of dissolved ozone into water.
This reaction yields three simultaneous processes: oxidation, disinfection and decomposition. During the oxidation process, ozone—directly and through the highly reactive hydroxyl-free radicals—can break chemical bonds of organic compounds. For example, the components of the cell walls of microorganisms can be oxidized and broken down by ozone. This process facilitates disinfection by disrupting and lysing cell walls, exposing the contents of the cell to further oxidation and inactivation.
All common bacteria, viruses, molds, cysts and parasites can be destroyed by ozone in this manner. In the end, ozone decomposes to diatomic oxygen, leaving no unwanted residual taste or odor.
Ozone was first discovered and named by German scientist Christian Frederick Schonbein in 1840. The first ozone generators were developed by Werner von Siemens in Germany in 1857. The first report of ozone being used to purify blood in test tubes was by the German Dr. C. Lender in 1870. Dr. Kleinmann experimented with ozone for bacterial infections before 1880. In WWI, ozone was used to save the lives of soldiers by eliminating potentially fatal infections from wounds. The scientific basis of ozone therapy accelerated in the 1960’s, namely by scientists Dr. Velio Bocci (Italy) and Dr. Hansler (Germany). In 1896, the electrical genius Nikola Tesla patented his first ozone generator, and in 1900 he formed the Tesla Ozone Co. Tesla sold ozone machines and ozonated olive oil to doctors for medical use.
In the past twenty years, ozone therapy has started to make serious scientific leaps with an increasing amount of data and scientists involved in its study. Today, over 50,000 practitioners around the world practice ozone therapy on a daily basis.
Ozone, or “activated oxygen”, is introduced into a special steam sauna cabinet, where it then is absorbed transdermally (across the skin) of the occupant. The result is a health effect on the occupant that combines the beneficial oxygenation and detoxification effects of both Ozone and Sauna Therapy.
***You are not allowed to do the ozone sauna if you have previously suffered from a stroke, have had an organ transplant, or have hyperthyroidism. If you are pregnant please do not partake in sauna ozone therapy, rather consider it for your post pregnancy protocol. If high blood pressure please consult with your physician before booking.
The use of a sauna should be an important part of any detoxification program. The sauna increases the eliminative, detoxifying and cleansing capacity of the skin by stimulation of the sweat glands and also promotes healthy skin tone and texture due to increased blood circulation. Using the steam sauna with ozone allows the steam to surround the body and ozone can be introduced through the skin. Humid heat opens the pores, which allows the ozone through the skin to the bloodstream, where it can travel to the fat and lymph tissue. It is very important to cleanse the lymph tissue of toxins and the ozone/steam sauna is the easiest and best way to accomplish this.
Artificially induced hyperthermia (rising body temperature results in the destruction of bacteria and viruses) combined with heavy sweating and a cleansing effect initiated by ozone will result in elimination of toxins accumulated mainly in the lymphatic system relieving the liver from the difficult task of dealing with them. Through the centuries, men and women have used steam to purify the skin, soothe sore muscles, boost circulation and to simply relax. The combined action of moist heat and ozone cleanse the lymphatic system, which carries 90% of the body’s fluids. Ozone brings oxygen to the tissues for enhanced health and vitality. The combination of steam and ozone is a natural, effective way to promote a refreshing sense of well-being. We believe that a an Ozone/Steam Sauna cabinet represents a pleasant and easy to follow form of body cleansing.
Like the other methods of ozone delivery, the combination of Ozone and Sauna Therapy offers positive results. Conditions that may benefit from treatment with Ozone Therapy include:
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. If, deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system, inhibit viral replication.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. T-helper causes it to produce more IL-2. Ozone’s main duty is to induce Lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.
4. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own.
5. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic candida albicans, athlete’s foot, molds, mildews, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
6. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly.
7. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly-dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
8. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis.
9. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
1. Improved circulation
2. Cell energizer
3. Vitality booster
4. Supports Thyroid Function
5. Skin purifier
6. Oxygenates hemoglobin
7. Neutralizes acid
8. Liver cleanser
9. Supports adrenal function
10. Combats chronic fatigue syndrome
11. Corrects dizziness
12. Cleanses Blood
13. Relieves muscle aches
14. Builds muscle
15. Combats depression***
16. Neutralizes stomach acid
17. Supports Mitochondrial function
18. Corrects memory loss***
19. Enhances Immune System *****
20. Fights bronchial problems
21. Prevents tumors
22. Decomposes plague
23. Increases cellular vitality
24. Boosts energy
25. Fights flu
26. Releases tension
27. Burns fat
28. Protects against stroke
29. Kills viruses
30. Blood booster
31. Speeds healing
32. Improves digestion
33. Clears out brain fog
34. Cleans mucus
35. Kills Candida
36. Improves heart function
37. Fights infection
38. Prevents sudden heart attack
39. Kills bacteria
40. Relieves angina
41. Heightens alertness***
42. Prevents colds
43. Stops cancer cells
44. Neutralizes chronic hostility
45. Calms nerves
46. Speeds recovery
47. Oxidizes poisons
48. Breaks up cholesterol
49. Eliminates lactic acid
50. Speeds athletic recovery
51. Improves mental quickness
52. Increases white blood cell count
53. Detoxifies Kidneys
54. Kills Candida
55. Improves mineral absorption
56. Destroys harmful microorganisms
57. Oxidizes morbific material
58. Balances acid/alkaline
59. Decreases stress
60. Improves amino acid utilization
61. Improves brain function***
62. Oxygenates pancreas
63. Kills bad colon bacteria
64. Ignites carbohydrates
65. Help supplements to work better
66. Burns off excess sugar
67. Enhances mood
68. Purifies liver
69. Oxygenates spleen
70. Improves mental stability
71. Speeds up faulty metabolism
72. Clears out dirty fluids
73. Detoxifies the lymph system
74. Prevents degenerate diseases
75. Prevents premature aging
76. Prevents irregular heartbeat
77. Prevents gangrene
78. Prevents peripheral vascular disease
79. Fights herpes
80. Kills parasites
81. Fights emphysema
82. Prevents angina pain
83. Prevents shingles
84. Prevents fever blister
85. Prevents asthma
86. Prevents lyme disease
87. Balances Hormones
88. Fights fibromyalgia
89. Prevents epstein barr
90. Prevents cluster headaches
91. Prevents cardiac arrhythmias
92. Disburses heavy metal toxicity
93. Prevents allergies
94. Neutralizes environmental toxicity
95. Prevents Alzheimer’s
96. Prevents constipation
97. Prevents nerve related diseases
98. Prevents gastro intestinal disorders
99. Prevent MS
100.Detoxifies every cell in the body
101.Corrects Meniscal tears and join disorders
102.Fights colitis & Crohn’s
103.Fights Chronic Hepatitis
104.Prevents Diabetic Ulcers
105.Prevents auto-immune diseases
Ozone Sauna treatments are the best non-invasive and safest way to experience the healing power of Ozone.
Schedule your first healing today!